And here we are again here, again with you, and this time we anticipate you to prepare for an unforgettable Fruits Collection Tournament!
For those unfamiliar with the apparatus of such an adventure, get ready to find out more about this ride where €20,000 in real money prizes await
Here’s how it works!
From 11 to 17 August, play any of the participating games. Each time the “Grapes” symbol is landing in one of the reels, you will be rewarded with 1 point. (for example, if at the end of a spin 3 Grapes symbols appear on the reels, you will be rewarded with 3 points). Points received are summed up throughout the tournament period. The more points you collect, the higher your position on the leaderboard. The 150 first players in the leaderboard will share a prize of 20,000 EUR!
Good luck to you!
1. FRUITS COLLECTION campaign runs as follows:
– Prize Drop: 11 August 2021 00:00 GMT – 17 August 2021 23:59 GMT.
2. FRUITS COLLECTION is a global campaign and it is open to all customers who are aged 18 years or over and have registered an account with an operator offering any of the below specified participating games:
– Fruits Collection - 10 Lines, Colossus Fruits, Penny Fruits Xtreme.
3. The tournament is available during real-money play only.
4. Minimum qualifying bet per spin to participate in the tournament is 0.5 EUR. If the minimum bet amount is unavailable, rounded up to the next higher available bet size in the game.
5. All amounts are displayed in-game in the currency you are playing with.
6. No additional deposits or cost are required to participate in the tournament.
7. Participation in the tournament is automatic once playing the participating games.
8. The operator is responsible for prize payments within 72 hours from acceptance of the tournament results.
9. All material prizes may be paid in a money equivalent.
10. Malfunction voids all play and pays.
11. Leaderboard will refresh up to every 4 minutes (in extreme cases refreshing may take more than 4 minutes).
12. Each player will get personal tournament ID for the leaderboard.
13. The leaderboard will include players who accumulated the highest amount of points during the tournament.
14. If two or more players have the same amount of points at the end of the tournament, the player who reached the points first will be ranked higher.
15. Prizes to Crypto currency players will be shown and paid in EUR value.
16. Only finished spins will qualify for the leaderboard.
17. The rules, terms, and conditions of the tournament can be changed at any time according to Spinomenal’s sole discretion.
18. Wins from free spins awarded to the player by the operator will not qualify in this tournament.
19. By qualifying for the Tournament, you automatically agree to these terms and conditions and to all the terms and conditions set by the online casino hosting this Tournament.
20. Spinomenal reserves the right to stop the Tournament at any time for an indefinite period without paying the prizes and change the rules of the Tournament without prior notice.